Optical Dispenser – Mosman
George & Matilda Eyecare is a locally owned and operated optometry collective. Offering leading independent optometrists a unique partnership model that’s unlike any other franchise or buying group in the optical industry.
As a progressive, dynamic brand, we provide a complete optical solution for consumers, which means we don’t just solve prescription problems – we also ensure that customers get the right solution for their lifestyle needs. This is reflected in our warm, friendly and personalised service, as well as our modern and stylish eyewear products.
If you are passionate about customer service, have great people skills, and are an experienced Dispenser then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
The successful person will have the following skills and attributes:
• Dispenser qualification and/or optical experience
• Practice Management systems experience (preferably Sunix)
• Able to use your optical experience to communicate clearly with patients in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their eyecare needs.
• Efficiently make and follow-up appointment bookings & enquiries
• Excited about keeping up-to-date with product knowledge and fashions (e.g. frames, sunglasses, contact lens and accessories) to assist in meeting patient needs/desires
• Understanding of Medicare Benefit Schedule and Guidelines that applies to bookings and services provided and for invoice preparation.
This role will require the successful candidate to be available to work 40 hours/week over 4 days including ever second Saturday.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar role. Optical experience is preferable to be successful in this role.
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic person with exceptional people and customer service skills, then we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Optical Dispenser|
|Job Type||Full Time|